Steps for 2021-2022 Enrollment
March 22, 2021
The Open Enrollment form is now available. Once submitted, you will receive an automatic confirmation. We will keep your form submission on file until the Open Enrollment period ends. Please email email@example.com for enrollment questions.
April 30, 2021 at 4:59 pm
Open Enrollment Closed
You may submit an interest form to join the waitlist. This is for the 2021-22 school year.
If space is available, the Enrollment Team will email you a link to complete the Registration process.
May 5, 2021
If the number of applications we receive during the Open Enrollment Period exceeds the number of spaces available, we will hold a lottery. In-person attendance is not required to participate in the lottery.
All families who submitted an interest form during Open Enrollment received an invitation to confirm the Intent to Enroll. We do not need to run a lottery.
April 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm
New enrollment applications submitted beginning at 5:00 pm on April 30, 2021 will be placed on the 2021-2022 waitlist, as the Open Enrollment period will have concluded.
Our Enrollment Team will reach out to you as spaces become available.
Please feel free to reach out to our local Family Liaisons for further information about our programs. You may find our Family Liaisons by visiting the School Leadership page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you receive a spot for the 2021-2022 school year, you need to provide a full copy of the following documentation:
- Student Enrollment Application (A full application will be sent to you with the offer letter.)
- Proof of minimum age requirement (Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Residency within the counties we serve - Please provide one of the following in its entirety:
- Utility bill (e.g. Gas, Electric, Home Phone or Cable)
- Property tax receipt from the current year
- Current mortgage/rental agreement (Agreements must have the signature page.)
- Current home or rental insurance agreement. Contracts must have the signature page. Contracts older than 90 days, must be accompanied by documentation from the landlord stating the agreement is still in effect.
- Correspondence from a government agency e.g.: CalWORKS, Social Security, Medi-Cal
- Immunization Records (Vaccinations are NOT a requirement of enrollment in a non-classroom based charter. All students must provide a copy of immunization records or fill out the immunization card as it applies.)
- Academic Records for students in 8-12th grades (report card and/or transcripts)
- Copy of 504 and/or IEP (if applicable)
- Caregiver Affidavit (if applicable)
Additional Documentation required for TK/Kindergarten
- Oral Health exam (for incoming TK, Kindergarteners, & 1st graders who did not attend Kindergarten at a public school.)
- Kindergarten Health Exam or Waiver of Health Exam
How do I know my enrollment form was successfully submitted?
You will receive an automatic confirmation email with a copy of your enrollment form answers. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders.
What counties do you serve?
Our school serves transitional kindergarten through 12th grade students in Glenn, Butte, Lake, Mendocino and Tehama Counties.
How do I learn more about the programs offered?
You can learn more about our program offering by contacting a local Family Liaison. You may find our Family Liaisons by visiting the School Leadership page.
What is your Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Policy?
Transitional Kindergarten is the first year of a two-year Kindergarten program. Students must be 5-years-old between September 2, 2021 and December 2, 2021 to qualify for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
What is your Kindergarten Policy?
Students entering Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2021.
Ed Code § 47605(e)(4) Charter School Notice & Form
Click here to download a copy.